The showstopping, three-blade AVD3 is designed to be the optimal balance between form and function. Simplicity redefined. Confident, efficient airflow at a fraction of the price.
- Direct Drive motor
- Clearcoat anodized airfoil blades with centrifugal cooling
- Forward, reverse, variable speedRated for indoor and outdoor use*
- Capable of Building Automation Integration (with AirLynk upgrade) and fire alarm
- Digital wall controller with fault code access
- Safety Components: safety cable, Universal Mount with guy wires, blade retainer links
- .75-1.0 HP Direct Drive power unit
- 8, 10, 12, 14,16,18, 20, or 24 ft blade set (3 blades total)
- AVD Universal mount (standard I-beam)
- Installation hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan/standard I-beam hardware kit)
- Drop tube (3 Ft. drop standard)
- 25 ft whip cable to connect to an existing power source
- 100 ft roll of CAT5 cable
- Digital keypad remote
- Installation/Operation manual
- Industrial/Commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 3 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- .75-1.0 HP Equiv. Direct Drive motor
- 102 – 142 lbs.
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 volt single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Most suitable for ceiling heights greater than 12 ft.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use. Digital controls area rated for indoor only.
- High voltage electric cable- NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting the fan to building power/breaker panel)
- EC guidelines and some local codes may require your AVD3 to have a means of local disconnect within the “line-of-sight” of your fan. Disconnect switch for AVD3 can be found here – Disconnect Switch for AVD3 and AVD370
- Professional installation recommended – licensed electrician
We know we made the right choice because we are seeing retention in customers. The AVD3 has solved every problem we had in the space, easily!
10 Year Mechanical Warranty
5 Year Electrical Warranty
Shipping: 2 week lead time
Return Policy for Online Purchases
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a $99 handling fee plus any return freight charges.
For all other purchases see Return Merchandise Authorization in Warranty Documentation
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480
If you are ready to add this fan to your life, head to our partner site to purchase it today!