This is one dependable beast. With AirVolution, the sky's the limit. Our original fan, the “OG” is the hardest working, most versatile cooling solution on the market.
- Integrated Gearmotor
- Clearcoat anodized airfoil blades
- Variable Frequency Drive – Forward, reverse, variable speed and capable of Building Automation Integration (with AirLynk upgrade) and fire alarm
- Digital wall controller with fault code access
- Safety Components: safety cable, universal mount with guy wires, blade retainer links
- .1.0-2.0 HP motor unit (diameter dependent)
- 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, or 24 ft blade set (6 blades total)
- Universal mount (for mounting the fan to ceiling structure/standard I-beam)
- Installation hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan/standard I-beam hardware kit)
- Industrial grade VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
- Digital wall control (controls fan speed, on/off function, and forward/reverse)
- 100 ft of CAT5 cable (connecting wall control to the VFD)
- 25 ft of motor cable (connecting fan motor to VFD)
- Installation/Operation manual
- Industrial/Commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 6 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- 1.0 – 2.0 HP AC induction gearmotor with a sealed 2-stage helical gear box
- 171- 270 lbs.
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 volt single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Most suitable for ceiling heights greater than 20 ft.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use. Digital controls area rated for indoor only.
- High voltage electric cable - NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting VFD to building power/breaker panel)
- Professional Installation recommended – licensed electrician
Since we installed a MacroAir fan, it has accomplished everything we wanted in terms of cost-effectiveness and cooling. Our employees and customers love the fan and it is an aesthetically pleasing focal point in our taproom.
15 Year Mechanical Warranty
7 Year Electrical Warranty
Shipping: 8 week lead time
Return Policy for Online Purchases
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a $99 handling fee plus any return freight charges.
For all other purchases see Return Merchandise Authorization in Warranty Documentation
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480
Learn how to install your new MacroAir AirVolution.Download
Get all the product specs for MacroAir AirVolution.Download
Download our CSI Specs for AirVolution fans.Download
Download our warranty information for all products.Download
If you are ready to add this fan to your life, head to our partner site to purchase it today!